Friday, August 27, 2010

Day #2 after Tooth Extraction

I've been in a lot of pain... I have a habit to bite down my teeth together during sleeping. It has caused me so much pain when I just got my braces last week.

I woke up several time, dealing with the pain.. I went to the toilet to spit.. also checking if I was actually bleeding. I don't know if I subconsciously swallow the blood or not, because it did taste so bloody, but whenever I spit it out it was just clear liquid. Earlier today I leaned over to see the site where the bicuspid was removed from.. It was still dark red, but it wasn't bleeding..

I had to force myself to eat. I bought a chunky crab and corn soup at the grocery store yesterday. I had a hard time chewing on the crab meat, so I just sipped the soup with the corn. It tasted good. I ate half bowl then put it back at the fridge.

I was awake at 10am then went back to sleep 30 minutes later.. kept waking up every hour because of the pain.. I finally woke up at 2:45pm.. I would have gone back to sleep but I know if I woke up, the pain would subside.

Alright, I think I'm gonna go clean up then run to the grocery store to buy some ice cream and stuff.. to soothe my sore gum.. and all.. I'll probably buy a lot of cereal and milk, I'll eat that instead of anything else that leaves aftertaste in my mouth. Cereals & chocolate milk FTW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;