Sunday, February 5, 2012

The color wheels


Color Wheels

This is the color wheel from my orthodontist's office. Other orthodontists may have different color wheels they use, depending on the brand they use in their offices. As you can see there are two wheels. You can rotate them. This allows you to have two colors combination, many people like it. Here in Washington, a lot of people choose the color combination of yellow-purple, referring to the color palette of UW. I personally stick to one color only.

Before I had my braces on, I planned on having tried wearing all of the colors by the end of my 2 years of wearing braces. But then I realized that I'm not as brave as I thought of myself. Mainly it's because I work in a corporate world, I feel very self conscious when I wear bold colors. So far I have honestly only tried light blue, light pink, silver, bright pink, and pearl white (regularly). And when I wear those other colors than white, many people look distracted whenever I'm talking to them... they will watch my mouth moving /my braces instead of my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;