Saturday, April 27, 2013

Retainers + Mouthwash


There's a product that's called RetainerBrite that you can use to keep your retainers clean and odor free.. but the product is pretty costly. And I don't have it.. In the future I might go and buy to give it a try.. but as of right now, this is what I'm doing to keep my retainers clean. Aside from brushing the retainers when I brush my teeth, I have this little plastic jar that I bought at the baking section of Fred Meyer grocery store, and I just pour my mouthwash into it and mix it with cold water and place my retainers in it. Just to keep it odor-free and fresh-tasting when I put the retainers back into my mouth.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have dental in plants with gum disease? How long does it take to cure gum disease?

Post a Comment

 
;