Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Appointment schedule to get the model of my mouth

Tomorrow I'll be going to my orthodontist again. I'm gonna get the model of the inside of my mouth. The appointment would be at 12:30pm. I have no idea what is going to happen and how long it's going to take. I asked my sister what she went through before she got her braces years ago. She said, the process of getting the model mouth would take around 2 minutes each (2 minutes for lower teeth and 2 minutes for the top).

I'll post again tomorrow!
For now I'll leave you with one of several photos I took of my hideous crooked teeth. In the other pics, you can see clearer of how bad my teeth are, but in the other photos you can also see the staining and my saliva, it's gross. So I'll just show one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;