Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting X-Rays

Today I went to the radiology to get x-ray and close-up view shots of my teeth, my head and all. The machines were interesting and also the techniques used for the shooting were fun. She had to use mirror and a stretcher (that I would have to hold on to while she was taking pictures of the inside of my mouth. It's been so long since the last time I went into a radiology, I just didn't remember the "radiation" that caused by the machines could make you feel sick and gave you headache. I felt very dizzy as soon as I entered different rooms for getting different types of x-rays.

All and all, the nurse was very kind although I arrived 20 minutes late. I'm scheduled to have an appointment for 29 July to discuss about the treatment and the finance. I'm really getting the clear braces. Many people try to encourage me getting the invisalign, but I know that if I can take it off, I will. I have a disciplinary problem. :)

Ok til next time. I'll make sure to take some shoots of anything from my next visit to the orthodontist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;